Indoor Event Space Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing
What do people think first when they hear Asheville? They might have images in their minds of wild mountain landscapes. Some will picture camping deep in the protected woods of Pisgah National Forest. Others will picture the pristine rivers and creeks perfect for whitewater rafting, kayaking, and tubing. They will chase waterfalls or explore thousands of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
As incredible as the great outdoors is surrounding the city, many people come to Asheville for its rich indoor activities, including:
- Eating at one of the many world-class restaurants
- Enjoying a craft beverage at one of our renowned breweries
- Gazing at some of the best artistic creations in the country
- Exploring the River Arts District
- Catching a concert or show at one of the many incredible venues
- Staying in one of a dozen or more luxury hotels
- Shopping at the countless eclectic retail stores downtown or in West Asheville
- Tying the knot or celebrating accomplishments and milestones at one of the beautiful indoor event spaces in the area
As much attention as is granted to nature and outdoor event venues, there are hundreds of beautiful indoor spaces throughout western North Carolina. Events took a backseat as we tried to slow the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic last year. Indoor venues suffered immensely from being shut down for months at a time. Fortunately, with great effort, indoor event venues have reopened throughout Asheville. Here is how you can protect your employees and visitors to your Asheville area indoor event space.
How to Clean, Disinfect, and Sanitize Your Indoor Event Space in Asheville, NC
It is vital to clean and disinfect all surfaces before and after each event. Tables, chairs, counters, bathrooms, walls, door handles, and everything a person might have touched should be thoroughly cleaned. However, these tasks are not necessarily enough to protect against germs and viruses. SaniSafe Pro is here to help indoor event spaces keep their doors open with the highest quality sanitation services in the Asheville area. Our Durisan® antimicrobial solution can be administered in just minutes and forms a protective barrier that kills 99.9% of virus-causing bacteria. Here are a few of the critical facts about Durisan®:
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Organically water-based and safe for all water systems
- Phthalate, paraben, and heavy-metal free
- An environmentally-friendly and human-friendly antimicrobial solution
- Bonds with fabric, porous, and non-porous surfaces
- Kills immediately upon contact with a single application
- It lasts for up to 30 days, creating a self-sanitizing environment
- Does not need a lengthy curing period (average 1 hour)
For indoor event spaces in Asheville, SaniSafe Pro helps you keep your doors open with virtually no disruption to your schedule. Contact the team at SaniSafe Pro for more information about sanitation services for event spaces in western North Carolina.