What Is Durisan®?
An organically based, eco- and human-safe product that delivers the industry’s first water-based, broad spectrum, antimicrobial, germicidal solution.
How does it work?
Our proprietary binding technology is formulated with organic compounds, which create a non-migrating, bio-static, mechanical kill disinfecting agent. Once deployed, the Durisan® antimicrobial solution creates a layer of Nano-spikes that instantly pierce the membranes of viruses, bacteria, germs and microbes, destroying them (scroll down to see a more specific list of what is killed off with Durisan®).
The average room can be completely sanitized in one minute, and keeps on sanitizing for up to 30 days.
Because of this, this treatment is recommended every 20-30 days.
How exactly is it applied?
The Durisan® concentrate is diluted with distilled water into a hand held device called an electromagnetic fogger. The electrically charged molecules expelled from the fogger land on surfaces and disperse evenly.
This creates not only an evenly coated surface or object but also allows the Durisan® to protect the surface for up to 30 days!
How much does it cost?
It’s incredibly affordable: the average cost to clean a commercial property is $200.
As every facility and residence is unique, we encourage you to contact us for a no cost, no obligation quote for service. Our costs are typically less expensive than having one of your own employees attempt to sterilize your facility using harmful, chemical based products that will NEVER offer the same level of cleanliness as Durisan®.
Here are some quick facts about this very effective solution:
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Organically water-based and safe for all water systems
- Phthalate, paraben, and heavy-metal free
- Eco-friendly and human-friendly antimicrobial solution
- Bonds with fabric, porous, and non-porous surfaces
- Kills immediately upon contact with a single application
- Lasts for up to 30 days creating a self sanitizing environment
- Does not need a lengthy curing period (average 1 hour)
Durisan® Kill List
- Acinetobacter Baumannii
- Burkholderia Cepacia
- Enterococcus Faecalis (Enterococcus)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci (VRE)
- Esherichis coli (E.Coli, ESBL)
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae (Klebsiell & NDM-1)
- Legionella Pneumophilia
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Salmonella Enterica & Typhi (Salmonella)
- Serratia Marcescens (Serratia)
- Shigella Dysenteriae (Shigella)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA, CA-MRSA, & VISA)
- Vibrio Cholerae
- Human Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus, Strain F-9)
- Hepatitis A, B & C (HAV & HBV & HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus – Type 1 & 2
- HIV-1 (AIDS)
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A (H1N1 & H7N9)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Candida Albicans
- Mildew Algae
- Avian Influenza Virus (H3N2 & H5N1)
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Feline Calicivirus
- Newcastle’s Disease Virus
- Pseurorabies Virus
If you’re looking for even more specifics, download our white paper here.